Here, you will find resources for your GCSE History (AQA) course. Browse the folders to view individual lesson resources, revision resources, wider reading, video clips and more.
|File Size:||445 kb|
All GCSE students have:
- Knowledge organisers for each of the four units examined and the course outline grid below (stuck in their exercise book)
- An A5 checklist and question structure booklet (kept in their assessment folder - click to open the document above)
- A revision guide (My Revision Notes: AQA GCSE (9-1) History – Paperback by Hodder Education). All revision guides have been named.
- Revision task packs (100+ pages per unit) and question banks. These are issued to students in a reduced booklet prior to mock and final exams. Their full versions (strongly recommended to revise content thoroughly and with supports) are set on Show My Homework prior to mock and final examinations. These are also already available on our website: www.laureatehistory.co.uk
- Post-assessment improvement booklets (‘DIRT’ booklets), kept in their assessment folders. For each mock exam/assessment question completed, students complete a structured task based on exemplar answers to allow them to understand their misconceptions or mistakes; students then act on what they have learned to improve their existing answers. Learning from model answers is absolutely key to progress in exam technique and should be used during revision.
- Access to four FREE revision guides, one per unit, from Pearson Education: www.pearsonactivelearn.com (Username: laureate Password: history123)
- Access to all of the above at: www.laureatehistory.co.uk